Monday, July 12, 2010

Cricut Fun

Well, I used the borrowed Cricut (it's like a printer with a blade instead of ink) today…actually FINISHED a project. WOOHOOO!

Check it out. From icky thrift store sign:
*let me clarify...nothing personal against the flag or the statement...icky because it was sloppily done and kinda junky*
IMG_7046eweb

To laundry room humor:
IMG_7269ewebIMG_7274eweb

Vinyl + Cricut = AWESOME! I love it. Except for I am totally anal about the letters and they were really difficult to line up and still not QUITE perfect. But it’s okay. I made it, I like it, and I hung it on the wall. I’m happy. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Love your sign too, btw...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no idea what a cricut is but i love the sign! it cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cousin has a Cricut and loves it. She uses it quite often with the vinyl and makes all kinds of signs. I love how you did yours. can't tell that there's even a hint of crookedness. :o) I have only admired the cricut from afar. Havn't been willing to spend the money yet. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)