Thursday, April 08, 2010

Focus!

Adopted-STSeedlings5webWell, MY focus is a little off right now…between the pups and everything else, but THIS Focus is a new kit from Cara at Sweet Tomato Designs (collaboration with Heather Hess & PageFrocks).  You can see all the other layouts from the creative team on Cara’s blog.  There are such cool things you can do with this kit, and I haven’t even touched as much of it as I wanted for lack of time.  LOL.  But I’ll get to it a little more, I hope.  LOL.  In the meantime, this is the layout I did on bringing our pups home. 

Adopted:
Template: Seedlings Template by Sweet Tomato Designs
Kit: Focus Collab by Sweet Tomato Designs, PageFrocks, & Heather Hess
Fonts: You Are Loved, Century Gothic, My Old Remington, Niagara Solid, Old English Text, Pea Bonnie Script, Papyrus, Karabine

1 comment:

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)