Thursday, November 12, 2009

Yeah

I’m still here.  I really have been trying to blog more often. 

As KC says, (well, he’s quoting Yoda) “Do or do not, there is no try.”

Um.  So I’ve been doing NOT. 

Revival this weekend at church, plus still house hunting, plus daycare closing, plus appointments, plus LIFE…has pretty much got me ragged. 

But I’m still alive.  =)  That’s a pretty big blessing.  Just not keeping up very well on the blogging.  HEY…that’s better than I can say about some of you, my friends…I was checking to make sure my feed reader wasn’t broken and NO…sure enough, some of you people haven’t posted since last JANUARY.  Um.  I don’t feel so bad anymore!  LOL! 

Why are you still here?  GO BLOG!  ;-)

7 comments:

  1. Well, it's not me who hasn't posted since Jan.! :o) I've actually posted every day this week. Glad to know you're still alive. I was begining to think you may have fallen off the face of the earth. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how hectic the life of a stay-at-home mommy. did you ever think your life would be this crazy when you were still employed and thinking about how nice and easy life would be if you could JUST STAY HOME????

    i sure did and BOY was i mistaken....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had seasons in my blogging life where it just wasn't getting done either. I know how it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it easy to let that go for a few days at a time...sometimes :)We have so much stuff to get done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, i know - some people just quit and it cracks me up

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I was doing that the other day. Some people havent posted in like Two YEARS! As K-man says, "WOW"
    lol.
    ~kelby

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)