Sunday, November 08, 2009

Two Hearts

Well, I felt inspired today and as the page started coming together, I decided to use some of the shots I took at T&W’s wedding for the layout because they fit so perfectly.  Just figured I’d share real quick…

Tosh&William full med web

SweetTomato_Spooks_Preview

This kit is called Spooks by Sweet Tomato Designs and was originally designed for Halloween, but it is perfect for classy layouts and is just right for wedding pictures that are black and white and purple.  *grin* 

Fonts used: Renaissance & Georgia

Template: Humpty Dumpty (Nov/Pretty Scrappy) by Sweet Tomato Designs

Thanks for dropping by the blog.  Hopefully I’ll be inspired to write a blog post soon…*grin*

5 comments:

  1. see?? you are so creative. i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I agree with Kel, you are creative. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they r such a cute couple!
    ~Kelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Faith I love that! Yes, you are very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)