Tuesday, November 17, 2009

In Which I Have No Time

Here’s a post.  Life is killing me right this minute, and I have no time to write…actually, right this minute I *SHOULD* be getting off my computer and fixing some sandwiches for a quick supper before running out the door to choir practice.  BUT.  Here I am. 

I did some picture editing today.  I am so behind again on that stuff.  But here are a couple that I did…I figured I’d use them to fill this post.  *grin* 

IMG_4996e2web IMG_5022e3web

Hope ya’ll are having a good week so far! =) Will be back in my next free time.  Could be next year.  LOL.  (I’m kidding…I hope).  Haha. 

Later!

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:41 PM

    AGH............why did you post THAT picture of me? ;)
    ~Kelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so happen to think that picture is adorable Kelby Dea..I LOVE IT. Morgan you are adorable too.. you are so grown up. love you both..

    Faith.. once again.. you did a awesome job.. just fill me in on how you get thier skin so white and smooth in B&W's. I sure could use that tip!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...i love that picture of KD, too! and the black and whites are just a combo of photoshop actions by Coffee Shop and Pioneer Woman that I've tweaked to make me happy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous....but how can you expect any less? Your subjects are naturally beautiful and your talent is amazing! Looks to me like a win-win situation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Pretty subjects and great photography talent makes a good combo. :o0

    ReplyDelete
  6. There isn't much time for me to write either. Well, not a lot, anyway. Good pics. You really ought to go professional... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures. you do a great job. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ladies are right, you are a photo genius! As to life, I hope you get busier and busier moving!!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, Miss Kelby and Miss Morgan sure are growing up! It has been so long since I saw all of you! Awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful job but you know what a big fan I am :)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)