Monday, August 03, 2009

Weekend Recap

Friday night: Married Couples Night at church. 

Saturday morning: Went yard junk saling in the morning.  Found ZILCH.  Nada.  Bummed out.  Then KC’s mom came by and got the kids.

IMG_9425ewebSaturday afternoon: KC and I went to Ryan’s birthday party.  He turned 13.  But he wasn’t feeling so hot, so he wasn’t really able to join the party.  When we left the party, we couldn’t handle being kid-less, so we took a couple of the teen guys from church with us and also went and picked up a couple more teen guys (I was totally outnumbered) and went to the town down the road and played Lazer tag.  One game we played against each other and the other game, the six of us played against a large group of kids/adults.  We made a good team I guess, since we worked together and beat the other team by around 10,000 points.  LOL!

IMG_9445e2webSaturday night: KC, the four guys, and I, came back to the house and I fixed pizzas and then we went and played tennis and hung out and then we came back to the house and a couple of the guys stayed the night and KC took the others home.  And that was like a couple of really bad run-on sentences .  YOW. 

Anyways.  It was fun.  And now I have the itch to go play more tennis, only it’s a little complicated when you have kids…I’m wondering how it would work to bring my laptop and play a movie on the edge of the tennis court for the two kids to watch.  That would give us about an hour if we’re lucky.  LOL!!!  OH WELL.  It’s one idea. 

Sunday: Whoa.  Two extremely serious services.  Intense.  Don’t know what to say about it other than that. 

Today (although Monday is most definitely NOT part of the weekend): Math tutoring, tried to get caught up, laundry (I decided when I was folding all gazillion pieces of kids clothing, that instead of putting it all away, I’d pick out their clothes for the beach and stick those in the suitcase, so now I feel like I’m a step ahead and only had 2/3 of the clothes to put away in their rooms….LOL), paid the bills (and got them in the mail), went out and bought dishwasher tabs because I was flat out (AND did the dishes), vacuumed the house, emptied the trash (and cleaned the kitty box), played a game of GO FISH with Munchkin, clipped the dead flowers off the flowers in the front porch boxes, ate three square meals, cleaned up after three square meals, took my vitamins, more laundry, checked my email and wished for more time to play on the computer, and I’m sure I could come up with more items that were accomplished today but I’m ready for playtime and since it’s like 9:43, it’s getting really short. 

I have an incredible urge to do some photoshoppin….so see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)