Saturday, August 29, 2009

Trip Pics Part 1

Some of you who are my friends on facebook may have seen most of these already, but since I haven’t had a chance to edit much more of the trip pics, I’m going to post all these here anyways.  Hopefully I’ll get the rest of them edited and posted soon.  I think clicking on any of them will make them larger…maybe.

On the drive down, must have been some precipitation up in the clouds because they were rainbow clouds…looked way cool….and you know me…have to take a picture of stuff like that.
IMG_9530 IMG_9531

Beach feet, exhibits A and B
IMG_9602ewebIMG_9718e

Sunny beachy mornings:
IMG_9693ewebIMG_9682ewebIMG_9616ewebIMG_9689ewebIMG_9697ewebIMG_9774eweb

Our condo at Tilghman Golf & Beach Resort…we were on the 14th floor (in a 15 story building and we were oceanfront) and second, fourth, & fifth pictures are the view from our condo, third picture there is the kids playing on the splash pad near the lazy river and pool at the condo, and last pic is in the condo. 
IMG_9701ewebIMG_9540IMG_9657ewebIMG_9538IMG_9539 IMG_9542 

Evenings on the beach:
IMG_9666ewebIMG_9696eweb IMG_9695ewebIMG_9715eweb  IMG_9745eweb  

More pics with the kids faces are HERE on the private picture blog.  Email me if you need access. 

And more to come when I get time to finish editing.  *WHEW*

3 comments:

  1. your pictures make me even more sad that we are foregoing our FL trip this year!!! :(
    I'm glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to share these. I enjoy getting to take a peek at your family.
    Tonya R.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)