Friday, August 14, 2009

Shewwwww….

I shore am glad that I’m not the only one not blogging these days.  My IRL friends seem to have dropped off the face of the blogging planet. 

I’m just assuming here, but I’m thinking everybody must be as busy as me.  LOL!  Just so ya knows though, I really miss ya’ll posting. 

In my dreams, I think you miss me posting.  Then I wake up.  *sad sigh*  (LOL)

IMG_9500Anyways, if you had told me a week ago, that my brother would be home this week and that he would go from the person he was when he got here to a completely new person in such a short amount of time, I would have probably laughed at you.   Not that I doubt the power of God or anything, but God can only go so far if a person doesn’t want Him, and I had my doubts about my lil brother ever getting to that point. 

But I can say this much, I am real, REAL, happy about it. 

Now, some OTHER people need to get to that point.  Can’t say I don’t have my doubts there either, but hey…there is proof right in front of me that miracles still happen.  YEAH!  I could shout.  Ummmm….well…..anyway.  LOL!

We played tennis tonight and now I’m whooped and I still need to go clean the bathroom and work on some laundry to IMG_9499get stuff packed for the beach.  The bathroom is kinda gross and I’m all nice enough to clean the house for our friend who is going to stay here while we’re gone.  LOL!  Anyways.  REALLY need to go do that now.  

If I can move.  This chair is mighty comfortable right this minute.  *sigh*

Later!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like some very exciting news regarding your brother! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - glad for your good news! Would love to see your bro sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me to go with you guys I had a great time!*Wink Wink* LOL!! I love you have a great time at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss you already!
    Hope you get a much needed rest.
    pray for us.
    The yard looks really, really good!

    By the way, (muscles) you ain't mad at me are you? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really good to hear the news to!!! Such a relief! I am thankful for turn around that he has had and pray that he keeps going for higher ground!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)