Wednesday, August 26, 2009

One Of MANY Pictures:

I’m working on these pictures from the beach…(I mean, my goodness, I only took about 500 pictures) and ran across this one and thought I’d go ahead and post it while I’m working on the other 499. 

IMG_9841ewebThis shot is all about the umbrella!  After getting a little cooked on day 3, we got the brilliant idea that maybe if we went out and bought and umbrella, maybe it would enable us to spend a longer amount of time out on the beach.  (Hindsight, that was wishful thinking because when you have two preschoolers and lots of other things you’d like to do on vacation, it just didn’t work out to stay out on the beach ALL day.) 

BUT ANYWAY.  Back to the umbrella.  So we go in one of them zillion beach souvenir shops and KC picks out an umbrella.  He picked out this one for the UV protection…it had the highest UV rating.  He didn’t see the name on it until after he’d purchased it, but we thought it was pretty cool that Guinness World Records actually makes an umbrella. 

Funniest thing though, people kept asking us if we had anything good to drink in our cooler.  Just the strangest thing.  *shaking head* 

LOL.  Well, I’m kidding about all that, but we did get a pretty good laugh about KC’s oops moment. 

Back to picture editing now.  LOL!

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny. I didn't know it was a beer co. I thought "Oh, World Records."

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Didn't know it was a beer either. I googled it. Shame, shame! LOL. J/k. Hey who knows maybe Guinness World Records do make an umbrella. Sure, why not? In your case, we'll say they do. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)