Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So I Disappeared



I could say that the apple dish was soooo good that I've been passed out from the sheer delight of it for the last two days.

But reality says that while the apples were incredibly delicious, the real story is that I have been running all over the place and actually DOING stuff for the last couple of days, which hasn't left me much free time for bloggin. Oh well.

Picture one is the little slice of heaven in a bowl....picture two is what was left in the crock after we ate. I was in too much of a hurry to try it out, to take a picture before I started digging in....LOL!!!

Anywho, definitely a thumbs up on this one...just don't get the bottom part too done (I think my crock cooks a little faster, b/c I cooked it the amount of time it said to cook and it ended up being stuck on the backside....like....it turned the mixture into caramel rock in the back bottom part. My pan is STILL soaking. UGH. LOL).

2 comments:

  1. I need to start using my crock pot more often . It is nice to put the food in there and not have to spend so much time in the kitchen . I do enjoy cookin' .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, whoever invinted the crockpot, rocks! You get a star in my book whoever you are. They and autimatic ovens are such a time saver. Especially on Sundays. :o) Your crockpot treat looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)