Monday, October 06, 2008

Monday Madness

Remember that stray cat I mentioned....? Well, I decided to try again to see if I can find any takers, since there were no takers on the original plea for a home. So here's the revision:


Anyone have a good home for an adorable outside cat that has occupied our front porch for several weeks now? We have two inside cats and can't keep it, but look at these pictures and tell me you don't want it....go ahead tell me. If you can tell me that without lying, then go away, you have a heart of stone. LOL!!!

Okay, so now I'm resorting to manipulation and guilt, but whatever works. LOL!!

As far as the "madness" of this Monday....well, I woke up this morning from a nightmare that K-man's mom somehow got another chance at her plan (which she did not work, even though she was given plenty of opportunity) and somehow did one of the things that she was supposed to do, and now there was a good possibility that K-man was going to be going back to her and when he saw her, he was flipping out and they were still going to make us give him back even though it was obvious that he was terrified. It was terrible.

Then I got up and was getting the K-man dressed for school and he was (as usual) being so not helpful and I didn't realize what he was doing, but he reached over to his shelf and pulled off the truck case full of matchbox cars (which is very heavy, by the way) and dropped it on my foot. I almost had a cow. It made a massive knot that is now red surrounded by blue. He was clueless. "What, mommy? What's the matter?" LOL.

Tried multiple times to get the mud stain out of the bathtub....no success....but it is now a CLEAN mud stain.

When I went to get the bleach in the first effort of cleaning the bathtub, I pulled the plastic tub out and knocked a container of cleaning wipes off the shelf. Three guesses as to which foot it fell on and the first two don't count.

The best part? It's the same foot that was hanging out the car door last week as I was mostly in the back seat trying to get the K-man buckled in......when the door shut on it.

Yes, I'm doing my best to cripple myself.

And now I told the kids I'd take them to the park for a little bit to ride their bikes. If I was a gamblin woman, I'd bet ya anything I'll figure out a way to further damage my foot....I'm sure at least one bike will roll over it....or they'll wreck on top of it....or SOMETHING. LOL.

So I'm Melancholy today....but instead of continuing to be negative, I'll just go away. LOL.

Later!

3 comments:

  1. Dang girl!!!! For an unwanted pitiful kitty, you sure got some really cool pics of it. You sure he/she can't live in your garage or something? You don't have to let it in the house. Poor Pitiful!!!! And no, you can't ship him to Illinois.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute cat...and I don't even LIKE cats.

    Mike's allergic...so no cats for me, either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:10 PM

    HOLY FREAKING CRAP! I'll take her! I ADORE kitties - we already have 2 one more wont hurt RIGHT??????

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)