Friday, May 11, 2007

Random Stuff

So I don't feel like writing anything interesting today, so I found a few quizzes at blogthing. LOL. Kinda funny!

Your Mind is G Rated


Your mind is cleaner than a nun's. You're totally pure.
In fact, you often don't catch on to how dirty the world really is.
(LOL.....wow.....and then I took the "Are You A Good Girl Or Bad Girl" quiz and I'm 70% good girl and 30% bad girl....I'm thinking that might be a bad thing. hahaha)


You Failed Your Driver's Test

You only got 3/10 correct.
If you have a driver's license, it needs to be revoked!
(Bwahahahah....no "I told you so"s here please!!!!)


Your Weight is Ideal

Your BMI is 19.2 - a healthy BMI falls between 18.5 and 25

Congratulations, you are the perfect weight for your height.
Even though you may not be entirely happy with your weight, you are healthy.
So gain or lose a few pounds if you want, but don't go too crazy!

Don't agree? Blame the government standards we based this test on!
(Oops....guess I shouldn't try to re-gain that 15 pounds that I lost when I was sick last month, huh?)


You Are 20% Healthy

Your diet is freakishly unhealthy. It's amazing you're still alive!
Stop subsisting on white bread and candy - and consider eating a vegetable once and a while.
(Hey, I don't think it's THAT bad....I eat vegetables every chance I get. And again....no "I told you so"s here either!....LOL)


You've Changed 44% in 10 Years

You've done a good job changing with the times, but deep down, you're still the same person.
You're clothes, job, and friends may have changed some - but it hasn't changed you.
(That sounds about right.....and I can deal with that. It's not a bad thing)


You Are a German Shepherd Puppy

Intelligent, quick witted, and a bit aggressive.
You've got the jaw power to take a bite out of anyone you choose.
(Awwww.....I love german shepherds....but I think I have a little bit of golden retriever in there somewhere, too!)
So the kinda funny thing is on the Would You Pass 8th Grade ____ quizzes...I failed History and Spanish but I passed Science and Math.....and I absolutely HATED those two. LOL.
Okay. I might have a real blog post later. Things have been crazy busy in my life for the last couple of days. Well, not really CRAZY busy, but busy enough that I haven't felt like blogging. Maybe soon though.
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)