Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dummy Me

I totally goofed my blog and lost all the last changes I had made in the last like 5 months. I thought I had a backup and when I uploaded it, it was an OLD backup. ARGH. So now I've lost all my cool sidebar stuff that I had put in there.....except my song....it's still there. *sigh*

I'm such an idiot sometimes. Well....at least I still had the header saved and was just able to reload that in the html. *sigh*

So a screenshot of the now needing work blog:



screenshot

Aww sheesh....*edited to add* and I couldn't leave well enough alone, and decided to try to copy the html from my private insanity which is (I thought) identical to this one.....I should have looked first. Now I've erased all the rest of the sidebar stuff and I'm going to have to start from scratch. Pppphhhhhhtttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)