Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sick Day

I have a cold. I felt CRUMMY when I woke up this morning. I knew yesterday that I was coming down with something....so when I got up this morning, it was definitely a problem. Actually, I never got up this morning. I think I called in to work....I hope. LOL. I was kinda out of it. I got up around lunchtime and have kinda laid around all day. One benefit of laying around....i got a chance to give the ol blog a makeover.

screenshotspringinsanity

Unfortunately I don't really feel like saying anything else right now. I still feel a little....blah. I do feel better than this morning, so hopefully by tomorrow I'll be good as new.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. I like the new look! I hope you feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you've done with the place. LOL Very cute. I'm going to check out that background...so cute.

    I hope you're feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)