Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sheesh

I'm totally not thinkin straight today. I finally realized it after I read the same line in this InDesign Textbook 5 times in a row and then actually READ the line and realized it wasn't something that was hard to understand and there was no justification for my reading it 5 times straight.

Then my computer was attacked by the blue screen of death (ya know the one that says, "sorry, your computer has encountered a serious error. You just lost all your work. Please try again later. Have a nice day!"), making my efforts on that particular line of the textbook completely wasted. I booted back up and looked at the clock and there is only a few minutes left before quittin time. Certainly not enough time to finish that chapter (at the rate of 5x each line, it will take me at least a month of Sundays). Yes. I will be much more productive when I am operating on more than 5 hours of sleep. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm just ready to go home and see my honey. He arrived back in NC safe and sound. YAY! I missed him. Imagine that. Wasn't like he was gone for Valentine's Day or anything. LOL. Oh well....at least he'll think his card is just late b/c he wasn't here for me to give it to him, not b/c I procrastinated to the very last hours of V-Day. Hehehe.

I forgot to call the neighbor today to see if that was her cat on my back porch. Oh well. The cat was gone this morning when I got up, so maybe they found him. Or her. It.

I had a duh moment today. (act surprised, will ya?) I got to work and Wally mentioned to me that the Flickr account that I've been using for my blog pics is linked to my main yahoo mail, not my blog yahoo mail....the main yahoo mail has my name on it. Ooops. I've created a flickr under my blog yahoo now, so all I have to do is go back and figure out which ones are where in my blog and re-upload them all under the new name. URGH. What a pain. I can't believe I missed that.

Well....time to go see my honey.
Later, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)