Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

I'm happy to announce that my cavity is now filled. And with quite a bit LESS pain than I expected....woohoo. I'd take a picture of my tooth and show you, but it would really be quite ordinary since my tooth looks normal again and there is really nothing to show now. I shoulda taken a picture before...and then you'd be able to see the difference. Aww...never mind....it doesn't matter that there's a difference to anyone except me b/c I was the one who had to look at it in the mirror every time I brushed my teeth. LOL. And this is a waste of a perfectly good paragraph. Moving right along.

Church tonight was.....good. LOL....bet you didn't think I was going to say that, did you? Sorry...I know I've got a bad track record for being negative. Honestly, it's not that I'm being negative. I'm just stating facts here, people! Anyways, the facts tonight were that there was only about 15 minutes of the doom and gloom: everybody's got cancer and we're all gonna die and ain't that just wonderful.....and then we moved along and the rest of the service (mainly) was great. *grin* The message was on "Resisting the Devil." In a nutshell, you can't just quote scripture and expect to defeat him, the only way to defeat him is to have God's spirit in you and THEN use your ammunition (the Bible). The other part is that you have to submit to God before you can resist the devil. If you're not submitting to God...well, duh. Nuff said.

So I was going to watch a movie last night on the laptop....I got all comfy and started the movie and realized there was no sound. GRRRR. I was using KC's laptop and the best I could figure, he must have it set up for his I-cush and when you don't have the I-cush plugged in, apparently there is something you have to do in order to get the sound to come back through the laptop speakers. Something that obviously WASN'T done. I tried to figure it out on my own so I wouldn't have to bother KC....and I fiddled around with all his settings. LOL. I finally decided I didn't want to watch a movie after all. I hope I didn't royally goof all his sound stuff....hehehe. I honestly have no clue about all that. Give me a manual and I might figure it out....but otherwise....I know where to plug in the main stuff to get what I need out of a computer, but go to messing with multiple cables and extra features....not my thang. Sorry hon...don't kill me. =)

Well. I guess I need to get off of here now....I need to go make KC's valentine's day card. LOL...there is still 1 hour and 20 minutes before V-Day is officially over, so I think I have procrastinated long enough. Hahah. Oh, and speaking of the FOURTEENTH being officially over, that also means that the 15th is beginning in 1 hour and 20 minutes. And I'm changing the link (if I can prop my eyelids open long enough, that is) in approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes...give or take a few minutes. So this is your LAST CHANCE!!!

Back in an hour and....16 minutes. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)