Friday, February 09, 2007

Good gravy!

I'm SO busy. Work is really crazy right now for me....I'm trying to get all of it done and on time, too. LOL. It just seems right now that everything is "behind" and I can't seem to get caught up. But I can only do what I can do. I had to take a break for a sec though, since I haven't had time to blog in a couple of days.

That's not to say I haven't been ON blogger in a few days...cuz I have, but I've been doing some other things. Like what? Well, I'm so glad you asked. (LOL) My dear hubby now has a blog. Actually, he has had it for a few weeks now. We were talking the other night about some of my interesting blog traffic (more on that in a minute) and he mentioned that he needed to start blogging. I was like..."hey, yeah....you should...want me to help you set it up?" And he says...."oh I've already picked out a name and got it saved, so when I get ready, I can use it." No way....so he set up a blog with the name he wanted, and its on blogspot....but thats as far as he got. Literally. So his loving little wifey made his little space a bit more personalized. Now if I can just get him to go in there and post to it. Oh yeah, if you want to see it, its Horizon of Chaos and the banner is a picture of the Mustafar planet from starwars....very appropriate.....and don't you think KC even looks a bit like Obi-Wan Kenobi??? *GRIN*

Anyways, I've got a lot to do, so I need to hurry off here...but before I forget, my blog stats say that someone from Madrid, Spain came to my site for like THREE whole minutes. Usually the out of the country clicks are only for 0 seconds. LOL. Oh yeah, and upon investigation, from what I can tell, it appears that someone from Dallas (that isn't my KC) is reading my blog. Very interesting indeed, as it appears that they are connecting from Gaston College. I'm in the dark on who this could be, too....especially since one day they came to my blog by using google blogsearch for "faith dr. pepper kc". So....anyways. Whoever ya'll are, just don't be stalkin me or anything. As long as you're not doing that, then you can lurk all you want. LOL. Course, if ya'll ever decide to un-lurk long enough to let me know you're there, I won't be complainin about that, either. haha.

Okay. I'm gone now.
Later, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)