Thursday, February 01, 2007

Cavities, Winter Weather, and Snow Days....

So yeah, yesterday before my day turned around and my lovely CS2 arrived, I had a dentist appointment to get my teeth cleaned.....the good news is that most of the cavities I thought I had, weren't cavities, just a little tooth sensitivity. The bad news is that one of them WAS a cavity. But still. One. One time I went to the dentist, after the x-rays and all that stuff, I left with multiple appointments to get ONE ONE cavities filled. Thats 11 in case you didn't get that. I think ONE is MUCH better than ONE ONE. LOL.

salttruckThen on the way into work....I got behind the salt truck salting the roads. YUCK. So besides the fact that there were no clear passing zones and I had to stay way back and they were doing a top speed of 50 (if I was lucky), I had to go through the carwash once I got to town so that I could see out my windows again. YUCK.saltbuildup

Anyways, my day got better yesterday afternoon. I was actually in a good mood going home. Then of course I got to church and good mood went bye bye. Besides the fact that my abdomen was hurting in ways that only girls would understand....we got to listen to the lovely, encouraging, 45 minutes of prayer requests/gloom and doom/ exhortation. I appreciate the man very much outside of service, but I had to get up and walk out of prayer request time. I couldn't listen anymore about how everyone is getting cancer/heart trouble/fatal diseases and we're all gonna die. Yeah, so what. Everybody is going to die. We know that already. Could we please be a little more uplifting and appreciative of the life we currently still have????? Thank you. I'll get off my soapbox now.

My mood is improving again now though....its a snow day. They predicted 4 in of snow. Yeah, right. Then they predicted that several inches of ice would come on top of the snow. Yeah, right. So I'm sitting at home b/c school is cancelled and about 2 hours AFTER the snow was supposed to start, it spits a little dusting of snow. So much so, that you can barely see it in the picture. spittnsnow Which is all we got....no four inches. Now the sleet has started, but its just spittin on and off, too..... I might be surprised yet, but I don't think its gonna be all that. I coulda probably got in at least half a day today. And I really wanted to play with the CS2. *sigh*

The happy news is that I've had time to work on my happy list tin album. I'll take a picture when I'm finished. I'm making a little accordian tin that I'm going to stick in my office at work so when people are getting on my nerves and making me grumpy, I can go look at my happy album and get happy again. LOL. We'll see how well that works.

So we'll just do a thursday thirteen really quick.....
pond
THIRTEEN THINGS THAT ARE ON MY HAPPY LIST (in no particular order)
1. Capturing an awesome photo like the one above
2. Road trips
3. Strawberries
4. Porch swings
5. Camping Trips.
6. Cookies & Cream Shakes from Chick-Fil-A
7. People commenting on my blog
8. Layin' out in the sunshine at the beach
9. Fresh sheets
10. Cute Puppies
11. Trying a new recipe and liking it...or better yet...KC liking it. Haha.
12. Having a quick witty comeback ready and waiting
13. Finishing a scrapbook page or album

Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)