Friday, December 08, 2006

I miss my dr pepper

Well, this is officially day 4 of no caffeine. When I got sick on Tuesday and felt a little queasy, I automatically switched to Sprite and didn't even realize that I'd passed the caffeine headache stage until day 3 (thanks to all the painkillers in the nyquil and tylenol I was downing for my achy body)....when I got to work and thought...hmm...its been two days since I've had a Dr Pepper....oh I want one, but hey....guess now is as good a time as any to kick the habit....AGAIN. LOL. So....its been lovely AQUA for me today....and to alleviate the craving for fizzy stuff, I have had one Sierra Mist. Yuck. Lame, weak stuff. *sigh*

Not sure if its connected to the lack of caffeine or not, but I have felt...I don't know what the best word for it is....down....i guess....all day today. I really don't know why, but its just a depressing "blue" feeling. *sigh* *again* I hate that.

Today I ate leftovers for lunch. Now I realize for most people, this is not an uncommon practice, but me and KC....well...we are so not "LEFTOVER" people. I always save them, but by the time we get around to eating them, well....they have turned into gross experiments....or worse. So, as you can imagine, for me to actually take the time to bring a leftover dish to work, reheat it, AND eat it....well, that's a pretty huge deal for me. LOL. Cuz ya see, there have also been times when I've TRIED to do it....like I'd actually bring it to work and end up going out for lunch instead b/c I really didn't want to eat the leftovers.....and then the same thing would happen in the work refrigerator that happens in the home refrigerator....yah, so to eat them....well, its pretty abnormal. Like me. LOL

*sigh* tonight we're probably going shopping. We need groceries AND we need to do our Christmas shopping, so I'm guessing we'll probably be doing one or both of those chores tonight. Joy. Or maybe tomorrow....yah, tomorrow sounds good.

Don't procrastinate today. Do it tomorrow.

Oh....here's my new (if somewhat hateful) response to bad parents: (not that I'd actually be mean enough to say it to a bad parent...being the nice person that I am): "It's people like you that make it necessary for people like me to provide foster care."

Okay...guess that's it for today.

Later!

1 comment:

  1. I so hear you on the leftovers thing. We don't eat them either. EXCEPT... today I had leftovers for lunch! How wild that we both did that!!!!
    And I LOVE your comment to bad parents!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)