Monday, September 25, 2006

What day is this?

I'm completely losing track....I'm afraid to blink....its going to be Christmas. I DO NOT like my life going by this quickly. Its making me dizzy. *sigh* Okay....on a positive note....thank you to my encouraging not-so-anonymous poster (Denise) for the sweet comment. It made me smile. =)

Also a note to my not-so-anonymous posters....have you guys tried commenting under your names yet? B/c I think it is working now to comment between beta blogs and non-beta blogs. Woohoo! =)

Okay, I can't help this, I just have to have a minor vent....I was working on a form for work...got all the changes made....basically a complete makeover of the stinkin form....and hit SAVE and exited. Well. HMPH! If it didn't lose every stupid change that I made....off into the neverland of the computer. ARGH! Good thing I printed it....at least that way I could remember all the changes to fix...AGAIN. What a waste of time....some days computers just make me MAD! LOL. Okay....little vent over.

No other big news today. LL was wearing an outfit that rivals the sun for extreme brightness....I was walking down the hall shielding my eyes. (bwahahaha)

So our classes start tomorrow night....that is totally filled up our calendar for the next month. Not to mention work is in the middle of busy season, and church is hectic and busy as usual. YIKES. But I won't complain. Hey, at least I HAVE a life. There are worse options. LOL.

Okay....so its time to go....catcha

Later!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Faith...trying the non-anonymous comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *GRIN* YAY! Look, it works!!! =) Thanks Becky! =)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)