Saturday, September 09, 2006

Unplanned Events and other such stuff

Too bad life can't go like we plan, huh?

Today's plans:
  • Get up early
  • Straighten the house
  • Get ready to go out
  • Get scrappin stuff together
  • Leave around 9 to go to a crop at my cousins

What really happened:

  • Slept in
  • Straightened the house
  • Got ready to go out
  • Got scrappin stuff together
  • Getting ready to walk out the door at 9:10 (not bad, huh?)

Then KC comes in the door and says, I'm sorry, honey, you're not going to be able to go for awhile. I'm like, huh? You're kidding right? Nope. Why? Well, because of this:

So....I'm sitting here at the house waiting for him to come back with the car and his new tire. It is now 10:36. Bummer. Oh, and its a $75 bummer. I'm beginning to wonder....last time I tried to go to my cousins for the crop....well...remember the back of my car? LOL. Is there some reason why I'm not supposed to be going here? Well....anyways. At least this time its not my fault.....and its not really KC's either....he forgot the trash when he went out, so he turned around to come back and get it and there was something in the road where he turned around at that gashed his tire. Total loss.

Well, I hear him....so I'm heading out now. Finally. =)

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)