Thursday, September 14, 2006

My new look

So what do you think? Its like 12:33 and after being sleepy ALL day b/c its been one of those chilly rainy days that make you want to grab a blanket and crash for hours....well...now? NOW I'm stinkin wide awake. And not only THAT? I'm sitting here GOOFIN OFF instead of using this wide awakeness to get something accomplished. Hence the new look of my lovely little blog. I'm not sure yet if I like it....this stuff is harder than I thought it was going to be....however, it is much easier now to put it back if I decide I'm not likin it....sweet huh?


So I'm going to leave it for a day or so....and see how I feel about it when its NOT 12:30 am and I have a little time to sleep on it. I really need to do something important....like fix that flyer for church or fold the laundry....or sleep...yeah...there's a novel idea. But nooo....Faith is going to be ZONKED....again....tomorrow....b/c....she....is....getting....her days....and nights.....MIXED...UP. *SIGH* I survive all day long but when it comes to being here by my lonesome....I stink at it. Yeah. Whine, whine, whine. Now all I need is some cheese. LOL.


Yeah, and check out THIS new look! See I was painfully honest when I said that I was totally wide-eyed. Yikes. This girl is wacko....and she desperately needs to go to bed...do you know its now 1:03 am? I NEVER stay up until 1:03 am! *sigh* I am feelin every bit of it too....

Okay, so I really did think about being a good girl tonight....but then I stuck in a movie (EDtv....which made me laugh out loud although there were some parts I could have passed on) and worked on my blog stuff while I was watching the movie and then before I knew it....sheesh. I'm wired....one thing is for sure, I do wish the Dr. Pepper had this effect when I'm trying to wake up in the mornings.

{missing paragraph on the idiotic male species moved to Private Insanity}

Okay....its 1:29 and I have officially beat last night's record. I highly doubt I will be going to sleep anytime soon, but I do need to at least ATTEMPT to work on that flyer. *HUGE SIGH*

Later, yawn...I mean ya'll. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)