Monday, September 18, 2006

Is there such a thing....

as UNDERsleeping? I'd laugh, but its really not funny....I had a HORRID night....I so don't feel good this morning. I don't have to leave for work until 7:30-7:40 and its 7:20 now and I have been ready for...oh....around ten or fifteen minutes....that NEVER happens. But then, I NEVER actually get out of bed at 5:30 either unless I absolutely have to, but today...I woke up at 5:15 with a rock in my stomach....only I wasn't quite awake. I was dreaming that the reason I didn't feel good was in an excel file for work....now THAT is kooky. After tossing and turning for another 15 minutes, I woke up enough to realize that the excel file was a dream and my stomach really was hurting. At that point, I crawled out of bed and went to the side of the tub next to the toilet. Have you ever WISHED you could throw up b/c to NOT throw up feels worse? That's me today. After staring at the toilet for a little while (and thinking...hmm...I don't think I want to get a closer look in there....flylady was right...if you ever get sick, you're gonna wish you had kept the toilet a little cleaner...LOL....sorry...TMI) I just got in the shower. As long as I was in the shower, i felt okay....unfortunately, there isn't enough hot water to stay in there all day. *Sigh* I wonder if this is my punishment for my bad attitude yesterday. I have a bad feeling that today is going to be a rough day....I really don't want to go to work, but there is too much to do. *sigh* I'm just taking a toothbrush and toothpaste in case....uh....my mouth needs a little refresher later. LOL.

I wonder if dreams mean anything... Cuz the excel file was not the only strange dream I had last night. At one point, me and a whole lot of other people were in the forest somewhere and there was a building with a person inside who was trying to get us all to come inside quietly b/c there was a...wild thing that was going to kill us all if we didn't get to safety....kinda reminded me of jurassic park....weird....then another one I was jogging with another group and we were survivors from something (don't remember what) but we were trying to get to safety maybe? Okay....I'm seeing a pattern here....unfortunately I don't remember anything else and what I do remember is very vague....and definitely weird. DEFINITELY!

Well, its time to go....me and the rock in my tummy are off to work now. Joy.

*sigh*
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)