Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Extremely tired

again. Okay....don't even try to act surprised....LOL. This is gonna be a quick one....KC needs the internet to work and I have GOT to do some laundry. My poor poor chores are suffering terribly. (*grin* I don't really miss doing them, but I do miss them being done....does that make sense? Oh well)

Class was...interesting. KC and I have already picked out the people that aren't going to last through all thirty hours. Four definitely aren't gonna make it....course, I could be surprised, but I will say this much...if they actually become a licensed foster home, it will give me serious doubts about the "system." Well...I could say more about that, but we won't go there. Suffice it to say that in the "get to know each other activity" we did...KC was paired up with one of them and I was paired up with another and the one KC was paired up with told him (along with the things I found out from talking to him) that the one I was paired up with:
  • is his daughter's live-in (his daughter and the live-in are in the class together with her parents)
  • is worthless
  • they lost their house in a fire (completely accidental...they snuffed out the candle and it re-ignited....hmmm...maybe?)

and that his daughter (who is in the class)

  • had custody of her grandbaby
  • lost custody
  • and is on drugs as bad as her daughter (their granddaughter) who lost custody of the baby (their great grandbaby) in the first place

somebody tell me why they are in the class? oh, and this guy and his wife (the GREAT-grandparents) are like...kinda gettin "up there" if you know what I mean. You could tell (read: smell) that the daughter and live-in had definitely had a few drinks before class....enough to make them slightly rediculous and silly...hello....well....I guess we'll see.

Other than that, everything was as expected. Three hours is a long time to sit in one spot. Ya get a break, but if you go out, you run into the smokers...LOL.

Anyways, my day today BEFORE class wasn't really pleasant either....but we won't go into that...too long of a story to post in a quick post. *Grin* well...

Oy, before I forget...today a black cat ran in front of me....it happened yesterday too....so does yesterday's account for my streak of unhappy moments with car tires and alignments and today's flip my unhappy back to happy again? I'm losing track. I think....this makes three? In a week? EEEEEEEEk....whats up with this?

gotta run.

Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)