Sunday, September 10, 2006

blogger in beta and other ramblings

So to answer the comment from NYNative on Blogger {Beta}....the different things about it are nice.....like being able to rearrange the blog without having to use as much html...thats great. It does take a little bit to figure out...well, it does for me anyways, and I found myself still going back to the html several times trying to figure out how to make the header do what I want. Overall, I think I like it....and once you figure it out, it is definitely more user friendly (IMHO). Its just the figuring it out part...LOL. I DON'T like the little weirdness on the comments, but you can still comment and get comments from blogger {not beta} by using the option that is not being logged in or anon. I don't remember what exactly the option is, but I used it to comment right after I switched and it let me do that. The only difference I noticed is that it doesn't show the profile picture on the comment but who cares about that? The beta version also seems to be faster for posting and changing things...which is cool. Most of this info is in the blogger site....I'm one of those freaks that reads every bit of information on a subject before I go for it, so I read all the FAQs and tours and all that stuff before I jumped....LOL. But I like it. Thats all I can think of for now, but if I think of anything or notice anything later, I'll let ya know. =)

In other news....KC is needing to work today and he needs the internet, so I guess I should head off here...I need to do laundry anyways. Yesterday was so busy that I didn't get to do my usual chores, so I put them off til today. Joy, joy...that means my usual Sunday afternoon nap is probably not going to happen. Too bad.

Well, I'm off to it.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)