Sunday, September 24, 2006

Blah Blah Blah

and thats exactly how I feel today. I just got up from a nap....honestly, sometimes I think I'd be better off not to fall asleep on Sunday afternoons...I ain't hardly worth shootin' afterwards. *sigh* I could so go in there and fall back asleep and not get up for a couple of days. I had to force myself to get out of bed in enough time to wake up before we have to go back to church. The effort is barely worth it. Yeah, so I'm still groggy about now....and if I don't make sense....well...duh, thats why!

Friday night wasn't terrible. We only had a couple of crash-bangs on the choir singing....got home around 10 and then went BACK to the church around 8:30 Saturday morning for the workday. That turned out pretty well...I think pretty much everyone at church (except a couple that had to work for their paying jobs) turned out to help, which is a first (I think), but a lot was accomplished. Left there sometime after lunch, got home, did a load of laundry (the highlight of my day...NOT) and got a birthday card made for KC's mom and then headed up there Saturday evening for her birthday. Again...got home around 9:30 and then up and back to the church by 9:30 for sunday school this morning. *sigh* Is there any wonder I'm tired? Besides the fact that at the workday I was on the window washing crew....washed about 10 or so...inside and out....which included having to hang out the window of the upstairs level to wash the upper panes....talk about working the muscles in your tummy. That chore also included washing the blinds and around the windowsills.....my right arm hasn't worked that hard in a long time. LOL.

And now....we have to leave for church in about 30 minutes...and I have to go do something to this rats nest on my head....*sigh* I know....I'm full of complaints today. Being this busy has made me grumpy. With everybody. ARGH.

*HUGE SIGH*

I'm going away now. I'm such a ray of sunshine....but I just can't help it. I'M TIRED OF BEING BUSY. I NEED A VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:44 PM

    Hey chicky you just got back FROM vacation!!! LOL

    It'll get better although the holidays are coming up and well... you know how that is! Oh well. Take a deep breath and look for the humor and fun in everything.
    ~Denise

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)