Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A bit of random

Somebody was busy while I was on vacation last week. I walked by the bulletin board next to the drink machines on my way to lunch today and saw this ad:

"Books for sale from _____ (Loony Lady)
At the side of the Radio/TV building
From my copper-colored Buick Le Sabre"

Then a list of various college textbooks from geology to humanities to administrative to criminal justice (I'm telling you, she has taken it all). But what REALLY cracked me up (besides the fact that the wording of the first part is really strange -- and it is an exact quote -- except for the name of course) is the last book on her list: Weight Training for Life. BWAHAHAHAAAA....I am terrible! Okay...in an attempt to NOT be such a terrible person, I will refrain from further comments. Also in an attempt to NOT be such a terrible person (can you tell I'm trying REALLY hard?) in order to protect the insane....er...I mean, innocent.....I won't take a picture of LL an post on here. That way, she will remain anonymous (cuz if I post a picture...you would KNOW HER ON SIGHT! ROFL!....oops...there I go again). Anyways, I'll just post this picture I found.....
Oops....was that bad? Here this one is a more accurate impression of her.....ROFL!

Okay, okay, okay....I really stink at being NOT terrible. So I guess that makes me terribly sorry....bwahahaha. I will say that the more amusement I get out of her antics, the less she gets on my nerves in real life and that can only be a good thing, right? ROFL!

Later!

1 comment:

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)