Monday, August 28, 2006

Whew

Vacation is tiring. LOL. End of day two....we decided to spend the next couple of days out enjoying the sun as it appears that Ernesto is going to head up here and ruin the end of the week for us. Well, it won't ruin it, but it will ruin the sun part of it. *grin*

Today we were out in the water quite a bit....with a bit of pink noses to prove it....as always, my pink nose is VERY slight and will fade by in the morning. (unfortunately, the pink will fade, not my nose....although i'd LIKE it to fade about 1/2 an inch...ROFL)

Took this picture after we got back into our condo this afternoon.....the evidence of our day drying out for tomorrow. I didn't take the camera down to the beach since we were in and out of the water and I'd be pretty dumb to leave an expensive camera sitting in the beach chair while we are out playing in the water. I have one of those underwater disposable cameras but of course it's not digital, so I can't upload anything I take with it....until after it's developed anyways.

We did go out for a little while at lunch today....went to Barefoot Landing b/c I found out there was another scrapbook store there and wanted to check it out. I definitely liked the one at Broadway better. Oh well....we ate lunch at Ultimate California Pizza (Barefoot Landing) and it was YUMMY-LICIOUS!!! And we also gave in to temptation and bought a chunkload of different kinds of fudge from the Fudgery (which is currently sitting on the table in the kitchen calling....no, SCREAMING....my name....LOL) Must hurry and finish this post so I can go indulge. I've been good so far...well, mostly....KC on the other hand....ROFL....well, lets just say the four miles we walked tonight on the beach did us both good. *grin*

This time I took my camera on the walk. Which can be quite pain but well worth the effort. I was pretty happy with some of the pictures I got. I do not have photoshop or anything on KC's computer so these are just resized....they really need to be edited b/c I am having some serious problems with fuzziness thanks to the humidity and the fog it creates on the lens. Oh how I would love to be a decent photographer. Oh well...maybe someday.

So we walked down to the Cherry Grove Pier which was two miles....this is the pier....looks pretty neat, huh? Picture quality isn't too great but maybe I can fix that once I get home. This was at the middle of our walk....and the end of my picture taking for the evening. Walking back was too dark for pictures.



















Okay....I totally can't get blogger to let me rearrange these pictures. After the first two of the pier, the next one is pretty self explanatory....thats my honey. He took one of me but its discusting...LOL. And its not his picture taking skills that make it discusting....hehehe. Anywho, the next one is the pier next to our condo, not sure what the name of it is, but the picture was taken from the little walkway from our condo to the beach. And the last one was taken on our way down to the Cherry Grove Pier.

And now, I'm off to raid the fudge box....bwahahahaha.....

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)