Saturday, August 19, 2006

Well.

Photo shoot was a royal disaster. GRRRRR. First we postponed it to this morning b/c neither one of us felt like it last night. Plus its way more difficult taking pictures of the person you married than a general aquaintance (and I have a few theories on that....LOL) But the biggest problem was that I apparently had the camera settings all goofed up. I got a whole bunch of seriously blown out pictures and it was quite aggravating. On the bright side (and yeah, these pictures are bright...lol) the effect is kinda artsy-cool....there is no way to rescue them even with the magic of photoshop, BUT....if you play with the curves and colors and all that good stuff....and pretend you did it on purpose....well...maybe all is not lost. I do love the way it makes KC's eyes look here: And the photo in my new header was taken today....its blown out but when I used the Urban Acid action on it and played with the settings, I kinda liked the effect. Oh and credits on the photoshop brushes used for the new header: ObsidianDawn and from the looks of it, the artist was redheadstock(?). I'm terrible with remembering where I got stuff....its bad when you have cool brushes but can't use them b/c you don't have the credits. *sigh* Ah well...anyways.

I think thats it for today. Here's a quote that sums up my mood of the last couple of days:
"Some days you're the dog....and some days you're the hydrant." (unknown)
OR
"Some days you're the bug....and some days you're the windshield." (also unknown)
These days...I think I'm the hydrant. And I'm not exactly sure which is the good or bad in the second quote....both seem to lean toward bad....or good....uh....never mind. I'm tired. Off to bed now.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)