Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Quick post

to let you know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I may be losing my mind, but at this point its not as bad as falling off the....well you know. LOL

Been soooo busy....yesterday I took a comp day off work and went shopping in Hickory with KR and baby G (remember him...mr. cuteness?) for VBS crafts and then when we finally got back home I worked on figuring out some of the crafts so that we'll be able to show the kids how to do them. IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS COMPLICATED! SHEEESH! It looks like I'm going to need to take off Friday, too, to get this finished, although I'm not sure how I'm going to work this out since I'm going to need to pick up my car from the shop on Friday afternoon here in *the town where I work*......YIKES.

Saturday is of course the long awaited CK CONVENTION in Charlotte....super excited about that although I wish they had scheduled VBS for a different week....*sigh* Ah well. Life is crazy busy....but at least its life. Don't particularly look forward to the alternative.

Oh, must brag on my friend, Susan. She is my HERO! Knowing how totally in love with Dr. Pepper that I am....she made homemade Dr. Pepper ice cream and brought it to work for me this morning. How super cool is THAT? I have awesome friends!

Gotta run....will be back as soon as I have more time!
Later!

1 comment:

  1. Props to your friend Susan! Homemade Dr Pepper Ice Cream how great is that???
    Have fun doing VBS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)