Wednesday, August 30, 2006

More Sun...

We are totally brown indians. Mostly no burn....except for me......apparently I didn't sunscreen enough so now I'm feelin it. Especially on my nose. KC looks red but he's not burnt....lucky dog. Anywhoo.....we were out on the beach today enjoying the last day of sunshine before Ernesto stops in for a visit and takes all the blue skies away. I was kinda surprised....its been pretty sunny all day. So we went out about 10 and came back in around 2. The beach was pretty crowded today....but we stuck our chairs right in the surf so the water was running up over our feet and under our chairs. It was great! I got a few pictures but they're on the non-digital camera....so.....might post those later....and might not. *grin*
So blogger is being really irritating when it comes to posting pictures. So you'll have pictures on one side and then text and then pictures on the other side. *smiles* So we played mini golf last night at Mutiny Bay....carribean and pirates....*GRIN* Couldn't resist. Not sure who won....i think we forgot to add up the scores....ROFL...probably more peacable that way.
Oh yeah, this was my beach reading for today. Awesome book....its about an anonymous blogger....sometimes I think I should have kept this thing anonymous but oh well....maybe I'll go start an anonymous one, too. *grin* Anywhoo....
Thats about it for today....another exciting day of nothin but re.lax.ation!
Later, ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)