Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hump Day

Yay! I'll be happier when its Friday. Hopefully happier than I was LAST Friday anyways. Today has alternately flown and dragged by. I just realized I never finished my lunch...I went walking with my friends & coworkers today for the first part of my lunch and then I was going to the library for the rest of my lunch and now its almost five and I never made it to the library. Oops.

Thats about all the interesting news I have for the day. I only got hit on by Dennis today....and he only did that b/c he was making fun of me for that last blog entry....and b/c it bugs me. LOL....and he was actually literally punching me in the shoulder. Like I said, he was laughing at me and poking fun. Isn't that sweet? LOL...I guess I can take it from him....but he's only one of the select few allowed to poke fun. *grin* Shhhh...don't tell him. LOL.

Okay its 5 and everyone is waiting on me. LOL

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)