Thursday, August 17, 2006

Here's Proof

that I am absolutely, positively, certifiably.....INSANE. For multiple reasons....one being that I am even posting this at all. LOL.

Isn't it funny when ancient history suddenly shows up in current life? It just makes me stop and think about the fact that I love my dear hubby VERY much.....and when ancient (or not so ancient) history pops up, it just makes me appreciate the fact that I was smart enough to marry him b/c he is an AWESOME husband and one of the rare non-perverted men that I have had the good fortune (okay, so it wasn't fortune, it was God...but anyways) to come in contact with and to keep as a permanent fixture in my life. And I'm not just saying that because I found out yesterday that he DOES in fact read this blog on occasion....ROFL! Honest! Cross my heart! I don't really hope to die, but you get the picture....I'm not just saying it for that.

Anyways, so mom comes into work the other day with a handful of discs. She cleaned out some boxes at her house and found some floppy discs that were apparently my old stuff. Now most of them were just boring junk...mostly song lyrics....that I trashed. (Which is also where this one is going after this post) BUT....one of them said....faith's pictures. Hmm....okay. Let's see what we have here. Okay....pictures of ex-boyfriend..... No further comment on that.....

But here's the insane part....

WHAT IN THE WORLD do guys see in THIS??? Yeah....these pictures were ALSO on that disc. There wasn't one single flattering shot of me on there! So I'm thinking...yeah, that's what I look like?!?!? Why in the world were those two guys much less KC interested in me? Can we say *GAG*? I look drunk! I do NOT understand! Who would hit on THIS? They must be as insane as the insane person who would post pictures like this of herself on a public blog. LOL!

Yep...now that my appetite is totally ruined...I'm heading off for lunch....

Can I just say one more time before I go....how incredibly lucky I am to have a guy like KC? Yeah...I am. I think I'm going to have to force him into letting me take his picture on Saturday so I can post all about him! *grin* Either that, or I'm gonna have to go find some really bad pictures of him to go along with these awful ones of me....BWAHAHAHA.....

Later!

1 comment:

  1. So THAT'S where all the rum went!!!!
    Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

    (you knew I just HAD to do that!)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)