Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Where's my "STUPID" button?

I need a STUPID button like Staple's "EASY" button. You know, how when you push it, their's says "That was easy"....well, I need one that when you push it, it says (in a really sarcastic tone) "THAT was stupid!" I just globally changed the database here at work without doing a backup, and there is no "undo" tool. Of course, it wasn't intentional, it was supposed to be on a small group of records, unfortunately I forgot to select the group. So I disconnected the phones on the whole database. Now I have to figure out how to RE-connect them. GRRR. Some days I think it is completely useless for me for me to even bother trying to get anything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)