Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Role Reversal

I wonder how many times in life we actually experience role reversal and never realize it. When we're the one loaning money and never get repaid, then we turn around and forget to pay someone else back....when we're griping about coworkers that call in sick all the time for no good reason and then we cough and decide we'd feel better to stay home. How many times do we stop and think, hmmm....I'm wonder if they are feeling about me the way I felt about them...and I am rambling. Are you wondering where I'm going with this? Me, too. I think I'll just drop it.
Oh wait, I remembered where I was going, I think I just lost my way getting there. (that happens when you get old -- the forgetting thing -- I'm 23 now you know). Anyways, I walked a mile today, only Leanna couldn't go, so I talked my mother into walking with me. And role reversal...I was Leanna....mom was me. Poor Leanna has to slow down for me, I had to slow down for mom. Ah well, at least we got outside.
Must get back to work now...or I'll be like those people I complain about that don't do any work around here.....LOL. Kidding...only kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)