Wednesday, March 01, 2006

In Recovery

Well, it was a wild (and yes, fun, too) weekend. My friends left Monday morning. We had a great time, but I am SO tired. I stayed up too late talking on Sunday night and then when I did go to bed, I was suddenly struck down by a strange stomach bug and didn't get any sleep anyways. So I called in sick and stayed home...but I can never just sit and do nothing when I see stuff that needs to be done...so I spent the day alternating between resting and cleaning house. ARGH. End result is: I'm still feeling a mite under the weather (as my mammaw used to say). It feels like my brain is still out of order, too...rambling on and on...well....random insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)