Monday, April 25, 2016

Last Minute

Oh my stars. I’ve been so busy that I haven’t even had the time to drop in and say how busy. Haha. I’m down to the very last minute of getting ready for my portfolio show at the art museum tomorrow morning. It’s 10:39, I’m the only person awake in the house, and I’m printing the paperwork for tomorrow (which I worked all evening on re-creating because I decided I didn’t like what I had already created). I know, more work for myself.

It looks fantastic now though…I’m so much happier with it. I’m also gathering together all my stuff for tomorrow, and painting my nails…my luck, I’m going to mess them up typing this. LOL. The printer is so slow though that I’ve written this whole post while carefully keeping the nails from hitting anything in the same amount of time as the printer has printed one more sheet. Yikes. I may never get to bed.

Anyway, I just have to get through tomorrow, and then I have to get back to all the other things that have been neglected during my last minute getting ready frenzy. =)

Fun stuff. =) I’m so ready to graduate! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)