Friday, February 19, 2016

Rabbit Trails

OH my STARS. I am the first person on board with random. I LOVE random. But there’s a time to be focused. Like in class. I just had to listen to half an hour of ghost stories because someone showed a picture they took of an old house.

Rabbit trails. This is driving me nuts!

Plus somebody brought a friend to class and they won’t stop talking. Number one, people who aren’t registered for class aren’t supposed to be in the classrooms during class times. Number two, if somebody DOES need to be in the classroom, they shouldn’t sit in the front row and talk the whole time. ANNOYING! Especially since they’re right beside me in the front row.

And while I’m griping, it completely grosses me out when I go into the bathroom and a person exits the stall and then the bathroom without washing their hands. EW! That happens all the time here at school. No wonder all these people are always getting sick. Cooties! That’s why we have soap and water, people!

Okay, I think I’m done ranting for now. Break time is almost finished.

Also, I know I’m really bad about going down rabbit trails myself, but at least blog readers have the option of clicking away…I can’t exactly go anywhere until the next break. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)