Tuesday, September 29, 2015

How In The World

How is it possible that a month has already passed again since I blogged last? Whoa.

How is it possible that tomorrow my littlest kid hits the double digits?

How in the world did I ever manage to work a paying job and get everything done?

How do food bloggers not gain a thousand pounds from eating the delicious food they photograph?

Cause, dude…this is what I’m getting ready to eat:

nicolelee-5 nicolelee-6

My semester project in two of my classes is this bakery down the street from my house. If I don’t gain back every last pound I’ve managed to work off this summer by the end of this semester, it will be a complete miracle! Eek.

Must go do some ab workouts now. *sigh*

1 comment:

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)