Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lonesome

Well, I’ve puttered around today and not done a whole bunch of anything. I’m kinda lost without the family home. I forgot to mention yesterday that Munchkin is off with Mawmaw in the far off land of Ohio at a campmeeting all this week, and the boy has science camp all day every day this week, so I’ve had a little too much time to think, since life doesn’t speed up and get crazy for me again until Thursday. I don’t know how other people do it.

I don’t know if I mentioned that the Munchkin left before I got home from the mission trip, so all together, I won’t see her for two solid weeks! I kinda miss the little booger. ;) lol.

I keep thinking I can’t wait till they grow up and go to college but now I think I might just be sad about that. hahaha.

I really should go do laundry or ironing but first I think I’ll see if I can redo my headphone décor since the yarn I did the original knotting with has gotten pretty frayed. =) Mine sorta looks like the picture over there right now, only with a different type of knot and gray yarn. It works great, no tangles, but now I’ve got some awesome teal nylon thread I’m going to redo them in. =) And maybe I’ll listen to some music while I’m working…get some chill time in before everything kicks back into high gear again. LOL. =)

Well, that's it for now. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)