Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Junk Funk

2014-01-08 12.20.01I hereby declare a war on the junk funk in which this silly box of junk drawer mess from our last house has left me. I will destroy it. Destroy it all. And I have 2 hours to do it. I can do this. I can do this. I can…

So help me, if I didn’t know there were things in here I needed, I would chuck the whole box in the trash and forget about it.

But no….I must destroy it by….

ORGANIZING IT. :-/

 

 

UPDATE: 1 hour, 40 minutes later:

2014-01-08 14.11.43

Junk Funk: DEFEATED!

Well, mostly. There is still one small container of “Tiny or unknown junk” that is bugging me…it’s the things I wasn’t sure if it would be safe to throw out or not….lol. But it’s in one container all nicely labeled. I can live with that.

Also, FYI, this is a nice “after” of the closet in the bedroom that is currently utilized as office/storage. Unfortunately, I don’t have a before picture of the closet, because it didn’t occur to me to take closet pictures when I walked through with my camera. I can tell you that the paint job in here made it look 110% better though. We just used leftover paint from each room to paint it’s closet instead of buying more paint. =)

I wonder if I could get all the school supply boxes unpacked and organized into this closet really quick, too….HUMMMMMMMM…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)