Friday, January 11, 2013

Que Sera Sera

So I guess I spoke too soon…enter exhibit A

Note the under eye bags and giant Dunk-uccino.  Another night of crazy dreams (following a couple other nights of crazy dreams) and waking up at odd hours with a headache. 

Last night we went on a vacation in the mountains.  In our cabin on the side of the mountain, I watched the storm out the window and cringed helplessly while three giant trees fell on the cabin.  I was immediately very relieved that none of the family were hit by the trees and that the cabin owners were outside right away cutting up the tree and removing it.  But then we were leaving in the car and I was driving along a four-lane road down the mountain using my knees, when a bus pulled up in the lane along side me and turned off it’s lights, leaving everything in the dark.  That’s when I realized my lights were off, but my hands were tied (hence the driving with the knees) and I couldn’t get to the lights to turn them on.  I panicked, screamed at KC to please reach over and turn the lights on or else we were gonna wreck because I couldn’t see diddly squat.  Then I woke up with my head pounding in tandem with my heart and I tossed and turned for the remainder of the 3 hours left until my alarm buzzed. 

Good morning, coffee and dark circles. 

That’s what I get for saying it was getting better.  That’s how it always works!  LOL. 

But the professor let class off early today, so I only had to work at staying awake for 35 minutes instead of 50.  I’ll not complain.  TGIF. =)

On the topic of class though, it’s basic English class, right?  So I should be fine…except…I was thinking about it on the way home and I have been practicing HORRIBLE writing (AKA mindless typing/brain dump) for like six years on this blog.  I am going to have to do some serious work on decent writing skills…I’m pretty sure the professor will frown on using DOT DOT DOT to continue related…or unrelated….thoughts…..BWAHAHAHAA. 

First writing assessment in class essay will be on Monday…FINGERS CROSSED.  See?  There I go again.  UGH. 

Ah well.  Whatever will be, will be.  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:05 PM

    Good luck with your assignment! You can do it.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)