Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Just Keep Swimming…

Wow….I don’t know if I even have it in me to write tonight.  I am so far past exhausted I don’t know which end is up.  I don’t even know why…I didn’t do anything really huge today. 

I hope I’m not getting sick…that would stink.  Anyway, what DOESN’T stink is that it rained out the end of the swim meet tonight.  Thank GOD!  Actually, I should say, it stormed out the end of the meet…they still swim if it’s raining but if it thunders, they have to break for thirty minutes till it passes…and if it doesn’t…end of show. 

YAY for the end of show.  It was going to be a really long night otherwise…like midnight.  I was SO not up for that with both of the kids by myself…Whew.  IMG_2211eweb

Munchkin is the one in the middle.  She won second in that heat.  She only got to swim twice, but that was okay with all of us…she was cold and after the rain started, so was everyone else.  LOL. 

And I was falling asleep driving home (well, I mean, I managed to stay awake, but I had to fight it) so I’m calling it a night and letting my eyelids have their way now. 

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)