Friday, June 15, 2012

Back Again

IMG_1775ewebI actually used a “real” camera for something that wasn’t vacation today.  Real, as in, not a phone or iPod camera.  As in, my Canon camera. 

I have SO not been feeling the creative juices lately, so it was awesome to feel some of that coming back. 

I hung around a little bit before and after dropping off and picking up the kids from horse camp today and snapped a few photos.  My ratio of good photos versus probably should be deleted photos seems to be slightly worse, due to lack of recent practice, but I still managed to get a few that I really liked. 

K-man: IMG_1791ewebIMG_1804ewebIMG_1811eweb

He won the happiest camper award for always having a happy smile but he was bummed that camp was ending, so he didn’t exactly look like he should be holding that title when he picked up his award.  LOL

IMG_1776ewebIMG_1781ewebIMG_1806e2web

Munchkin got the being awesome and making people smile award.  LOL.  I’m not sure if this is why, but on the first day, I overheard her very seriously telling her instructor that she loved the mucking stalls part and it was her favorite part of horses.  ROFL.  The horse she was riding was named Champ and he kinda had scary eyes but he was super good with the kids. 

Anyway, they had a good time and seemingly did great without me there to supervise (lol).  *Big Mom-sized sigh of relief*

In other news, I’m thankful for my health.  I was a little concerned over some things and had to praIMG_1782ey away my incessant worrying, but I got the all clear today, which was a huge answer to prayer.  Who knows, my health could do a 180 tomorrow and God would still be a good God, but He answered prayer today and for that, I’m extremely grateful. 

It seems like (with the exception of a few health worries), I’ve felt a lot of heaviness lift off of me, and a lot of peace filled its place, and I feel more like myself again lately.  Maybe that’s why blogging and other things requiring creative power are coming easier.  It’s easier to be creative if you don’t feel like it’s a struggle just to take a deep breath.  It’s a good feeling.  One more thing to be totally thankful for. 

But…it’s been another long and tiring (in a good way) day and I’m ready to run let the dogs out and then hit the hay…thanks for reading.  I love all ya’ll. =)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love the pictures! Can I go to horse camp? I want to goooooooooooo. lol. Glad your heaviness has been returning to peace. It is so much easier to breathe that way. :) May the peace that fills your soul & mind live on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your creative juices are flowing. You are very talented. And I'm glad you are not deathly ill! But if you were I would come bring you soup or something. LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)