Monday, May 07, 2012

No Pictures Yet

I was going to post all about our trip tonight before I forget all the cool stuff, but I have spent the entire evening editing photos from the trip. 

Sheesh…I didn’t think I took that many, but I ended up with lots of photos.  I’m saving them up though…gonna overload the internet all at once.  Haha.  =) 

Except these…this was one of the only birds that wasn’t camera shy…lol.  All the others would fly up within 3 feet of me and I’d lift my camera and then they would turn around and pop their rear up in the air for my shot.  LOL. 

IMG_1705ewebIMG_1706eweb

And now I’m going to bed…I’m super tired still.  =)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:48 PM

    Aww. That's cute. What kind of bird is that?

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)