Loves company, don’t ya know?
I did a little yoga with one of my friends last night. I always thought yoga was just twisting your body into odd positions while you meditate on the universe. Turns out yoga is actually exercise and I’m feeling it today. *great big googly eyes* LOL.
Now if I can just make myself keep doing it alone. Unfortunately, exercise is miserable, and misery loves company. bwahaha.
- I’m blogging while I wait on my iPod to finish it’s software update.
- I’m actually really hungry because I haven’t had breakfast and snack last night was nil since at the moment last night when I can usually be found vegging with a snack in one hand and computer mouse in the other, I was instead twisting up my body into a human pretzel.
- I want to go upstairs and find something unhealthy to eat. But I have to wait on this stinkin update.
- At least this way, my blog will not fall victim to another entire week without a post.
- I love Fridays.
- My iPod just beeped. I think it might be finished.
- Wait…now my apps need updating.
- I’m really hungry.
- I’m going to stop with the play by play randomness.
- You’re welcome. =)