Sunday, November 27, 2011

And The Winner IS:

Okay, so my second grader picked number 3…which is:

Rarole said...
Faith - this looks very interesting! Putting together simple but functional things that will even save money - well that's a win-win! Thanks for this post!
Well - chalk it up to old age - forgot to leave my kit!
Joyeux Noel by Becca

However, Rarole didn’t leave an email with her comment, so Rarole, if you can email me (it’s in my profile) I will get your code to you for you to get this program on your computer and start playing! 

I will also leave you a comment on your blog in case you don’t come back here to see this post.  If I don’t hear from you in a few days, I will choose another winner. 

So…congratulations on winning, Rarole!  =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)