I think I need a vacation now. LOL. We got home a few hours ago and I’m SOOO tired. Vacation is exhausting!
If you’re friends with me on facebook, you’ve probably already seen these pics, but here are a few of my favorites from this trip:
Whew…it was fun but didn’t get much rest, that’s for sure! =)
I’m so tired, the remainder of this post will be in fragmented bullet points.
- I started an excellent book while on vacation. I haven’t finished it because it’s not an easy read…it’s like trying to read a textbook, but so far, it seems to be incredibly accurate and definitely thought provoking. I might possibly talk more about it another time. =)
- Speaking of books, I found one on the clearance rack at B&N in Myrtle…I paid $2 and it’s so cool…it’s about scrapbooking everyday things, instead of events…got lots of cool ideas for pages.
- Also on the topic of books, I could probably write one on the disgusting-ness of the male species where two or three of them are gathered and “bonding.” Let’s just say, this trip was educational. *googly eyes* lol…no further comment.
- The night we decided to go out on the beach to take pictures was the windiest evening of all. Go figure.
- The Fudgery is my favorite place in the whole Barefoot Landing. And the guy doing the fudge show was hysterical! Most importantly though, the fudge was….oh my….
- We stayed up really late every night playing Rook and talking…no, I mean really late. Like after 1:30 a couple of nights….
- ^ That’s pretty much why I’m ready for bed right now at 9:30.
- I think that is quite enough random for the day.