Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ouch.

So my shoulder has been bothering me for a few weeks now.  I tried not to whine much about it and hoped it would go away on its own but it finally got the best of me, so yesterday I went to the doctor.  He said it’s bursitis and gave me an anti-inflamatory pill and said to please don’t lift anything heavy for a few weeks. 

Well, today I needed to fix the garage so that when my mother-in-law came for the weekend to do a yardsale, there would be enough tables and clear floor space for all her stuff.  I wasn’t going to move anything heavy.  But then I moved one table and there was a mess under it so I got the broom.  And then…well…I shouldn’t have messed with the garage but I can’t stand doing nothing.  And every stinking thing on my to-do list requires my right arm.  Vacuuming.  Painting the garage door.  Cleaning the garage.  Well…you know….

Long story short, I came back inside and took some more advil.  And it hasn’t touched it.  I didn’t think having bursitis in a person’s right shoulder would make them hurt all the way down their spine into their ankles.  I’m not sure how I managed that, and I certainly don’t want to be a whiner, but OW.  I can’t hardly move. 

Least I’m alive, right?  ;-) 

Now I’m going to go check out the bed…it hurts to sit, hurts to stand, and now I’ll go see if it hurts to sleep.  *sigh* 

On the bright side, the garage looks great!  ROFL!

Oh and on the NOT so bright side, my dog decided she had to *P*e*e* again on the way to the bus stop this afternoon.  She didn’t do it on grouchy neighbor’s yard, but she DID do it across the street…as a car was coming down the other side of the street…don’t ya know it was the grouchy neighbor…way to go, Ahsoka!  At least it wasn’t in his yard this time, so he didn’t yell at me, but I’m sure he was thinking it!  And it was JUST *P*e*e* anyway! 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're hurting girl. Hope you get some relief soon!

    LOL at Ahsoka and the grouch neighbor! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about your shoulder friend. want me to bring you some supper one night?????? i will.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)