Sunday, October 17, 2010

Good Gravy

IMG_8480ewebIMG_8477eweb 

Well, I think those first two pics right there, tell a story ALL by themselves….LOL. 

I really wanted to get some good pics of the kids…several reasons actually, but I was trying to get some shots to use for bokeh for the photo hunt…I think I can check that off now…I have a couple that I think will work.  I also want to take some pics of the kids up to NY this week when KC and I fly up to see my grandma.  I hate that the kids won’t be able to go, especially since my grandma isn’t doing so well and this may be the last time we will get to see her.  =( 

Anyway, I think the kid pics were successful…these three are my favorites:

 IMG_8505ewebIMG_8496ewebIMG_8497eweb

Only took about 20 minutes and 40 pictures.  LOL.  Munchkin wouldn’t open her mouth to smile because she didn’t want anybody to see her missing teeth, and K-man just didn’t want to open his eyes and look at me…everywhere else, but me!  LOL.  Sheesh.  Crazy kids.  But they’re cute!  =)

By the way, today is October 17th and I haven’t missed a post yet!  Am I rockin or WHAT?  LOL.  (knock on wood…lol) 

2 comments:

  1. super cute pix. and yes, you are ROCkIN! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are rock'n! :o) I wish i could find the time to do the photo hunt and paint and redo all the little things you have. I'll never understand why a girl like me with no kids has less time than you! hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)